Monday 11 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox ENDS!

Hello everyone! I am in a great mood today because it is my LAST day of this sensitivity detox! :D
I just got back from my ND appointment and it went really well. I was a little nervous because I have really been slacking on the exercise and I ruined my detox by eating the taco dip... or so I thought.
I weighed in and I lost 9lbs since the last time I was there (about 2 weeks ago). I lost 8lbs of fat (whoo, hoo!) 1lb of water and no  muscle!
Although my dizzy spells have decreased, I do still get them when I get up from sitting or crouching. Dr. Som checked my blood pressure and discovered that it was low (I think she said 100/60?). She said that the low pressure could be why I was getting the dizzy spells. She gave me a new supplement to try for the month called "Adrenal Px Low Blood Pressure". I have to take 2 capsules when I wake up and 2 capsules anytime between 12:00pm and 3:00pm. I can't take it after that time since it can be known to cause sleeplessness.
Ladies: If you are having troubles losing weight check your beauty products! Especially lotions and creams. Make sure they don't contain an ingredient called "Paraben". This could be listed as "methyl-paraben", "ethyl-paraben" and "butyl-paraben". This toxin acts as an estrogen and could cause weight gain.
Most of my beauty products are from Arbonne which are amazing natural products.

Back to the detox:
Tomorrow I need to begin reintroducing some of the products I have cut out. I am starting with the thing I miss the most... milk!!! I need to have 1-2 servings of milk for 3 days and watch out for symptoms such as issues with digestion/bowel function, joint/muscles aches, headache pressure, nasal or chest congestion and skin issues. I also need to keep on eye on my energy level after ingestion. Every three days I have to introduce something new. I am starting with milk and then I am going to introduce, tomatoes/tomato sauce, bell peppers, egg whites (hard boiled) and egg whites (hard boiled). I'll let you all know how it goes! Have a good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment