Saturday 2 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 6

Good evening everyone!
I am so proud of myself today! I went to my parent's for my dad's 56th birthday ("Happy Birthday, Daddy!") and I did perfectly! I didn't have any of the pasta with meat sauce, or the birthday cake!
This is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Banana
Grapes
Peanut Butter (1 tbsp)

Lunch:
Homemade Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Apple

Snack:
Homemade Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)


Dinner:
Brown rice pasta (1/2 cup)
Oyster sauce
Beef tenderloin
Pork tenderloin
Asparagus (4)
Grilled onions, zucchini and eggplant
Romaine lettuce
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing


Snack:
Grapes


I was planning on getting my bloodwork done tomorrow, but I forgot to stop eating at like 7 so it will have to wait until next week. For those of you who do not know, I used to be an occasional smoker, smoking about 0-3 cigarettes a day. Not much, but enough to be addicted. I tried quitting a bunch of times before but I am proud to announce that I am currently 48 days SMOKE FREE! (and I plan on staying smoke-free!) Cheers to a great day with family and friends and puppies!




Me and Daisy, my niece :)


Lexie, my first born and Daisy, lol

1 comment:

  1. congratulations my girl! 48 days is a HUGE achievement! so so so so so so so so proud :).

    hope you are having a wonderful time. the doggies are so cute :)

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete