Monday 18 April 2011

Beware! Tummy Picture Ahead!

Ok so consider yourself warned! I am aware that this is still considered a "fat picture" but I was just so excited to share my news with all of you!

This is a picture I took yesterday in an old pair of jeans. There were not just sagging on my butt or anything... but they couldn't even stay up! After trying them on I decided to go through a few more pairs of jeans and the result is I have 2 pairs that won't stay on (one from a cousin, one from Additonelle), one pair that are so baggy and look horrible but are perfect for around the house (my old favourite Dereon jeans!) and one pair that I can probably wear for a little while longer (Baby Phat). It's almost time to go jean shopping! Yay!

Me (in my Dereon jeans) Buddy, Laura and Jen in NYC March 2010.


On a different note, this is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Banana

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Romaine lettuce
Kraft Fat Free Dressing (2 tbsps)
Goat cheese
Egg whites (2 hard boiled) Introducing eggs for three days, so far so good!

Dinner:
Ground turkey (deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Green beans
Oyster sauce

5 comments:

  1. That's great! Big sign of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey you should be so so proud of yourself. i know i am :) nothing wrong with the pic either- it is proof that you have achieved something amazing.

    so so so so so so so proud of you xxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO! Isn't that such a fantastic feeling?
    I had this happen this past weekend lol. Put on a couple of pants that I used to wear all the time, and they were WAY too big. So big that I could take them off while they were still buttoned and zipped with ease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete