Wednesday 13 April 2011

Kids! Gotta Love Em!

So I have the share the highlight (or should I say lowlight) of my day. Today, one of the little boys in my class (who is 5 years old by the way) touched my tummy and says "Do you have a baby in your belly?" I've been waiting for this question since I started working with children and it comes when I am 40lbs lighter, lol. Aren't kids the cutest? Haha!
I also purchased my new glasses :) They're purple. Can't wait to get them. Should be sometime next week.
Here is what I are today:


Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Banana


Snack:
Banana


Lunch:
Chicken (deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Zucchini (1 whole)


Snack:
Banana
Peanut Butter (1 tbsp)


Dinner:
Salmon portion
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Broccoli

I thought I`d share this pic because it makes me laugh, lol.
Here are the new glasses I picked out today along with my hand, all wrapped up, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute glasses!!
    Oh, I'm still waiting for someone to ask me if I'm pregnant. Almost 50lbs lost and I still have a big insulin resistant belly! BLEH!

    ReplyDelete