Sunday 10 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 14


Shiiiiiiit! I think I totally screwed up!
Last night was fun! There was tons of food, as expected.
Here is how some of my "experiments" went:
Mexican pinwheels: Looked delicious, and apparently tasted delicious.
White bean and tuna dip: Very bland, so I probably won't be making that again.
Baked tostones (baked plantain banana with ground lean meat): Pretty yummy!
Sweet potato fries: Great, but probably would have been better if they were deep fried, lol.
Onions rings: Didn't even get a chance to make them, there was way too much food!
Laura and Will brought veggies and dip, fruit and dip, baba ghanoush (which was amazing!), Laura's imfamous taco dip and spicy green beans in vinegar.
Since I didn't eat much during the day and everything at the table were "pickable" I ate way more than I was used to. I didn't even think I ate that much, but it made me have that yucky "beyond-full" feeling. Good news is, I drank tons of water last night.
When I woke up this morning I still felt full, lol. Laura and Will left early in the afternoon and before I went to have a nap I had an extreme moment of weakness..I ate some of Laura's to-die-for dip! I am so disappointed in myself! Not only because it was full of fat and deliciousness but it was full of dairy, which is supposed to be a huge no-no for two weeks. I wish I could take it back and I really hope I didn't screw up the last 14 days. I have my ND appointment tomorrow, so I will keep you all updated :(
Mexican Pinwheels with salsa, Veggies to the side, ontop of a case of beer, NOT for me! lol

Baked tostones Yumm-o!


Our "buffet"

No comments:

Post a Comment