Sunday 3 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 7




Hello everyone!
Not much to say today. For some reason I haven't had much of an appetite today so my eating schedule is a little off. Today, Chris and I went to Costco for the first time since we've moved to Kitchener in September! lol. I bought some goat cheese (for after my detox), some more of Mary's Organic Crackers and Falafel Chips! Yeah Falafel Chips. Thanks to Danielle who found these for me. They are gluten and wheat free, low sodium, certified organic and sooooo delicious! They are made with corn so although they are not great for me to have everyday, they are a perfect substitution for Tostitos for when we serve dips for company. We also decided to go to the Honda dealership :) But it was closed.
Oh, by the way, throughout the day it was beautiful. I was out running errands in a light sweater, the sun was shining and there was not a drop of snow on the ground... NOW, it's like a friggin blizzard out! On the brightside...snow day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment