Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 10

Happy Hump Day!
I'm almost done! Only 5 more days to go! I got a reply from my ND about my dizzy spells and she said we may need to change the support were giving to my adrenal galnds or modify my diet to change the balance of carbs/protein/fats. I'm not too sure that it is due to my diet because I've been eating the same carbs to proteins to fat ratio since like January. I guess I will have to wait until Monday.
I noticed that I haven't really talked about the supplements that I take.
Right now, I am taking:
Omega 3 Fish Oil (3,000mg/day)
CLA (2,000mg/day)
One-a-day Multivitamin (x2/day)
Calcium-Magnesium (x1/day)
Saw Palmetto (320 mg/day)
Vitamin D (800 IU)
Inositol powder (3 teaspoons/day) Herbotox Detox (x3/day)

This is a great chart I found that explains the benefits of different supplements. If you click on some of the supplements, they go in to detail about the supplement and it's effect of PCOSers.

What do you guys take? Any suggestions?

This is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Homemade Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Snack:
Banana

Lunch:
Homemade Baba Ghanoush (2 tbsps)
Rice Works Chips (8)
Romaine lettuce
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Snack:
Banana
Peanut butter (1 tbsp)

Dinner:
n/a (wasn't hungry)

Snack:
Homemade Baba Ghanoush (2 tbsps)
Falafel chips (8)
Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment