Tuesday 5 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 9

Good evening, followers ;)
I am finally home from a long day at work and a long day of tutoring. I am still having dizzy spells and I tried calling my ND but she is not in the office until Thursday. I sent her an e-mail about it, I hope she gets back to me soon, they are becoming more frequent.
Laura and Will are coming over on Saturday so I am trying to find appetizer or dip recipes to make that I can enjoy as well. My options are: Sweet potato fries, Hummus, Baba Ganoush, Olive tapenade, Onion rings (made with rice flour), and a bean dip.
I found a recipe for White Bean and Tuna dip that sounds (and looks) delicious. I may have to try it out:

_PAG3714whitebean

I may also try to make Falafels! I found this great recipe on http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/ where I can probably substitute the 2 tbsps of flour for 2 tbsps of rice flour. How good does this look? Minusthe pita of course :(
                              falafel, souvlaki, BLT 071
I'm starting to get a little fed up with this eating plan. I miss my milk, fat free cheese, tomatoes, red peppers and occasional Coke Zero. I just want it to be over so we can figure out if I am sensitive to any of these foods. I am also out of inositol, I may go by the doc's tomorrow to pick some up.
Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: (The usual!)
Homemade hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Chicken breast (deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Baby boy choy, brocolli and onions
Low sodium soy sauce (1 tbsp)

Snack:
Banana
Peanut butter (1 tbsp)

Dinner:
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Low sodium soy sauce (1 tbsp)
Salmon portion
Romaine lettuce
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

My kiddies, playing frisbee in extreme wind, lol.

1 comment: