Thursday 7 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 11

Good evening all! I had a horrible day at work today. The children were absolutely nuts and I am getting really antsy in my current position. I kind of miss teaching the older kids. On a different note, I'm starting to think that my dizziness might be due to my lack of glasses, lol. I was never a person to wear my glasses 24/7 but this school year I have wearing them everyday. Well, they decided to break last week and I've been going without. So maybe that's why I've been dizzy? Buh, I'll keep you all updated. I booked an optometrist appointment for next Wednesday. Yay! New glasses! I want something funky but sophisticated. Stay tuned!
Tomorrow, is a P.D. day at school, (thank God) so I have a meeting in the morning at the Holiday Inn and then off to spend the afternoon planning and cleaning up the classroom.
Anyways, off to bed soon! Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Homemade Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Homemade Baba Ghanoush (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Heart of Romaine
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Dinner:
Chicken breast (deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Mushrooms and onions

What a silly puppy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment