Wednesday 20 April 2011

Planning


So I'm now exactly half way to my first goal. I was fluctuating between a few pounds for the last week so I am super happy that it has finally dropped again.
This post is dedicated to the planning of this weekend. As I have mentioed before, we are heading down to Brampton this weekend so that I could make some money painting as well as celebrate Easter with our families. So although this post is for my own planning, it could also be for you if you would like to follow my plan :)

Leaving Thursday night:
Dinner:
Salmon portion (cooked beforehand)
Brown rice (1/2 cup) (cooked before hand)
Brocolli (cooked before hand)
Low Sodium Soy Sauce
________________________________________________________

Friday:
Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Apple

Lunch (At the painting site:)
Baba Ghanoush (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Dinner:
Salmon portion (cooked beforehand)
Brown rice (1/2 cup) (cooked before hand)
Brocolli (cooked before hand)
Low Sodium Soy Sauce
________________________________________________________

Saturday:
Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Apple

Lunch:
Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Dinner: (Easter Dinner at Chris' Mom's Place:)
Chicken Breast (deck of cards) => This is a replacement for the ham that will be served
Lots of veggies!

Dessert:
Fruit => This is a replacement for the dessert that will be served
________________________________________________________

Sunday:
Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Apple

Lunch:
Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Dinner:
Pasta (1/2 cup) (Not sure what type at this time but I told myself I could have some today as long as I keep it at 1/2 cup)
Meat (Not sure what type)
Lots of veggies!

Only at Easter, my family makes these amazing "cheese pies". I have been thinking about these pies since last Easter lol. I will have to limit myself to one slice all weekend :(

So that's my plan so far! Wish me luck in sticking to it! lol. I may not post again until Sunday so have a great Easter everyone!



2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Awards. You can pick up your prize badge at my blog; then keep the nomination train rolling by honoring those blogs/bloggers that have inspired you and touched your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete