Friday 1 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 5

Today was a day of many temptations! As I've said before, we have "Friday Treats" every Friday and today was mine and two other ladies' turns. I brought my fruit bouquet, and hummus with pita and the other ladies brought, veggies and dip, chocolatey-toffee squares, rum cake and a tuna dip. I was very good though, I had a nibble, and I mean a nibble of the tuna dip because I wanted to try it so that I can make it when I am not detoxing. It was the size of my pinky-nail, no joke, lol and pretty yummy so I will try to make it in a few weeks... as long as I don't end up being sensitive to dairy! lol. I come home and Chris is watching "Man vs. Food". I sit down and I literally couldn't watch. It was making me antsy! I started to miss my greasy food!!! I asked if we could change the channel so we started watching "King of Queens". That was fine until the commercials came on. I never realized how many greasy food commercials there are! lol. Then I realized my true problem... I was hungry, lol. Never watch tv when you're hungry! lol. So I cut up some banana slices and peanut butter and "Voila!" Ahhh, much better! Tomorrow I am heading to Brampton for my dad's birthday, I will pack some brown rice pasta and my mom said she will make me a chicken breast and some veggies.
This is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Homemade Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Snack:
Banana

Lunch:
Lean ground beef (deck of cards)
Homemade hummus (1 tbsp)
Rice Works crackers (1/2 cup)
Romaine Lettuce
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Snack:
Banana
Peanut butter (1 tbsp)

Dinner:
Rice Works crackers (16)
(I know, not the best dinner, but I wasn't hungry so it was more of a snack :))

1 comment:

  1. you are doing so well!!!

    that is so awesome baby girl. wooohhooooooooo

    ReplyDelete