Friday 8 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 12

Good evening, everybody! TGIF! Today was a pretty laid back day. It was a P.D. day at school so we just went to a workshop in the morning and then cleaned up around the class in the afternoon. After that, Chris and I went to run some errands. I picked up my package from the post office. It was my package from David's Tea :) Then we checked out Jysk! Yes, we finally got one in Kitchener and I am so excited! We bought a rod and some drapes for the back bedroom. Then we went to Giant Tiger for the first time since we've moved here and picked up some shirts and socks for my hubby. After that we did a little grocery shopping and picked up lots of healthy food :)
Tomorrow I am going to try and get my blood work done which means I am done eating for tonight :(
This is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Homemade hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Chicken breast (deck of cards)
Low sodium soy sauce (1 tbsp)
Zucchini, mushrooms and onions

Dinner:
Homemade hummus (2 tbsps)
Homemade Baba Ghanoush (2 tbsps)
Brown Rice Chips- Curry Flavour (mmmm...) (16 chips)

For some reason, I haven't had much of an appetite at night. Not too sure why. Maybe I'm eating a lot of fibre during the day. Anyways, I went to the washroom while I was at the workshop and as I passed by the mirror I almost did a double take. Not sure if it's sthe outfit but I thought I looked good ;) lol See for yourself!

2 comments: