Sunday 24 April 2011

When I Get Skinny Bin

A few years back, while my sister was helping me go through my closet, we came to a few items I had "grew out of". I couldn't bear to throw them in the Salvation Army bin, so instead, we put them in a big Rubbermaid bin and called it my "When I Get Skinny Bin". I know it is still at my parent's place and I can't remember exactly what's in it but I know that there is an old swin suit, a few nice tops, a pair of capris and my red dress. I wore this red dress in 2003 to Semi Formal. I loved this dress so much, therefore I am setting myself a new goal. I will wear this dress to my cousin's wedding in October.

Yes, I am well-aware I have two sets of hands, lol.
Could only cut out the ex so much! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Hec, maybe you'll even have to buy a new cute red dress b/c that one will be too big.
    I know with your determination, you're going to get in to that dress or something smaller! Kick ass girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I really hope so, that would be amazing. I will definitely keep you all updated on that one, lol.

    ReplyDelete