Monday 4 April 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 8

Hello lovelies!
Today was a pretty good day! When I woke up I was still tired, so I told myself I would try to make it an early night tonight. Work was good. You could tell it was a Monday in my class, lol. The children sometimes have a hard time getting back into the routine after a weekend. I've been feeling really dizzy lately, not too sure why. It's when I'm sitting down and then stand up, I have a few seconds of dizziness. I will mention it to my ND on Monday and see what she has to say. So the snow from that freak snow storm last night didn't stand a chance. It's looking muddy and wet outside now, since the temperature went up to about 13 degrees! Oh, and I forgot to announce... I gave away my first pair of "fat-pants" the other day! Yayyyy! Never going to see those things again.
Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Homemade Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Salmon portion
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Soy sauce
Zucchini

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
Chicken (deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Soy sauce
Broccoli, Baby Bok Choy & Onions

Freak snow storm last night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristina, are you on either Metformin or Blood Pressure meds? With the nearly 40 pound weight loss you may need to have your dosages adjusted as you may now require less medication. This could cause the dizziness. Also, low blood sugar could cause it. My Endo gave me a blood glucose monitor that helped me to figure out when I needed to eat more. Good luck, hope its an easy answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! No, I'm not on Metformin and I don't have high blood pressure. I'm starting to think it may be a low blood sugar thing but I get it at random times- before I eat and after I eat. On this diet, I am almost never hungry. I'm not too sure what's going on. Hopefully I will get some answers on Monday. Thanks for your input! :D

    ReplyDelete