Monday 11 April 2011

Dress Shopping! :D

So I have my cousin's wedding in October and I have decided that I will buy a new dress for it. Well hopefully I will have no choice but to buy a new dress ;) Here are just some that I have in mind :)
 Torrid $68.00
 Torrid $68.00
 Torrid $78.00
Spring - Summer 2011 Voluptuous
Voluptuous (This is a dress I already have. I bought it in January 2009, when I was pretty much at my heaviest. I told myself I'd wear it to a wedding I had in August 2009, then May 2010, then January 2011. Maybe by October 2011, I will feel comfortable enough to wear it)

2 comments:

  1. OOO I do like that Voluptuous dress. Very cute.
    I like the pattern on the first dress, but not too crazy about the pink on it.
    OOOO Hope you have to buy a new dress b/c what you have now ends up being too large for ya by the time the wedding rolls around!

    ReplyDelete