Tuesday 26 April 2011

In My Jeans...

Good evening all!
Last Saturday, I was happy to announce that I bought a new pair of size 18 jeans from Old Navy. What I forgot to tell you was that after 20 minutes of wearing them, I had already decided to return them. They started sagging and my bum and my crotch and looked horrible!
So today, I finally made it down to Old Navy and stared endlessly at the wall of jeans once again. Skinny jeans, Bootleg, low rise, stretch, ahhh! Too many choices! And what do they all mean?! I brought a few pairs into the change room in a few different sizes and... I ended up getting into a size 16 dark denim bootleg cut! Ah, what a feeling! I literally smiled at myself in the change room, lol. I felt that great.
Today Old Navy was having 40% off all "bottoms" so I returned the size 18 jeans (for which I paid full price) and ended up buying the size 16 jeans and a short jean skirt (size 16) for $6.99! So I ended up with jeans and a skirt plus a $10 credit! lol. I am pretty much on cloud nine right now :) I know size 16 is still a big size but I am extremely happy! Considering I was previously a size 22, size 16 is a huge accomplishment for me! And you can find size 16 in most stores :)
I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 240lbs. That's 42lbs down. I can't wait until I start seeing the 230's start and kiss the 240's bye-bye and good riddance! Believe it or not, I even think my fingers are getting thinner. I put on some rings that I haven't worn since last summer and they feel a lot more lose :)
Sorry if I'm blabbing or if I sound like I am flaunting it but I am just really proud of myself :)
On another note, Glee is on for 90 minutes tonight! Whoo, hoo! Yes, I am a devoted Gleek. I have all the CD's and we are going to their show in June :) So I better finish up this post, I'm missing it! Peace out, y'all! xo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm so proud of you! I am a size 16 now, and my goal is size 12...although I haven't been watching what I eat as much lately :/

    ReplyDelete