Thursday 14 April 2011

Beautiful Day!

It was soooo gorgeous today! It was like 15 degrees! But Spring in Canada is always up and down. It is going down to -2 tonight and we are expecting flurries this weekend! :'( Nooooo!
I've been doing really well with the eating this week but I have two "events" coming up next week. On Sunday, we are going to "Country Boy Restaurant" with Chris' family. I plan on ordering the Chicken Souvlaki. It comes with 2 chicken skewers, a huge greek salad, rice and veggies. I plan on eating 1 of the skewers, the salad, the veggies and half the rice and bringing the rest home. On Wednesday night, the Kindergarten ladies are going out for dinner. Not sure where yet but I will have to do my research and plan my meal.
Not much else to say today. Here is what I ate:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Banana

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Salmon portion
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Romaine lettuce (whole head)
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Dinner:
Brown rice pasta (1/2 cup)
Ground turkey (deck or cards)
Mushrooms and onions
Fat Free Cream Cheese (1 tbsp)
Goat cheese (1 tsp) (Oh, how I've missed you!!!)


My puppy is so lazy in the mornings, lol. He never wants to get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment