Tuesday 15 March 2011

My Route to Success...

Here is a glimpse into what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean Cereal (1 cup)
Skim Milk (1 cup)
3-4 strawberries
Supplements: Omega 3 Fish Oil, One-A-Day multivitamin

Lunch:
Homemade Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (14 crackers)
Grapes
Supplements: Omega 3 Fish Oil, Multivitamin, CLA

Dinner:
Stew Beef (the size of a deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Red peppers and Onions Sauteed
Low sodium Soy Sauce
V8 Fusion + 3 tsps of inositol powder
Supplements: Omega 3 Fish Oil, Multivitamin, CLA

In-between meals snacks: Source fat free yogurt, 1 banana + 1 tbsp of peanut butter
(I also take Herbotox Liver Detox three times a day, an hour after eating)


This is me, December 31st, 2009 at 282lbs.
I don't want to look like that ever again!

This is me, August 2010, 250 lbs.
Getting there!

My motivation picture! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment