Wednesday 16 March 2011

My Lunch + Tips


This is the lunch that I have been eating for the past week and it is sooooo satisfying.
Homemade Hummus that I got from this website: http://mideastfood.about.com/od/appetizerssnacks/r/hummusbitahini.htm
The crackers are called Mary's Organic Crackers and they are gluten and wheat free. Very tasty!
I've also been using my smaller plates for my meals and it has made a huge difference. 1/2 cup of starch looks a lot smaller when you're using a big plate, but it looks fine on a small plate :)
I've also stopped eating past 8:00pm which is fine most nights unless I decide to stay up late on a weekend, then I get hungry. In that case I will drink a tall glass of water with 2 tsps of Benefibre. That is usually enough to curb my hunger.

2 comments:

  1. hey kristina! this looks really yum!!!!! i think i am jealous.

    you are such a healthy girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catty! I am realllllly trying! I am so sick of being fat! :P
    I made another batch of hummus to bring to my parents' this weekend. It is so easy! Just throw everything into the Magic Bullet! LOL

    ReplyDelete