Monday 28 March 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 1

Hello everyone!
So day one of my detox went well. Although I sat down on the couch this morning with my breakfast and pretty much dumped it all over myself. Then I forgot my water AND my apple for my 10:30am snack. Otherwise, it was successful. I didn't really feel hungry and I don't miss my milk...yet, lol.
Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Hummus (2 tbsps)
Marys Organic Cracker's (8)
Grapes

Lunch:
Chicken breast (deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Mixed greens
Fat free Kraft Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Dinner:
Can of tuna (1 can)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Mushrooms, onions, garlic and oyster sauce

Snack:
Banana (1)
Peanut butter (1 tbsp)

1 comment:

  1. this looks doable. how are you going on it.
    so so so so so proud of you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete