Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 3

Hello everyone! Day three of my special diet went pretty good! I didn't feel sick after my breakfast today so hopefully the other day was just a fluke. I go see my ND on April 11th after 15 days of being so restrictive. I am also planning on getting my blood work done on Sunday. Not much to say today!
This is what I ate:

Breakfast:
Homemade Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
Grapes

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Brown Rice Pasta (1/2 cup)
Ground chicken (deck of cards)
Soy sauce (1 tbsp)
Romaine Lettuce
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Snack:
Banana (1)
Peanut butter (1 tbsp)

Dinner:
Chicken Breast (deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Soy sauce (1 tbsp)
Lots of veggies! Baby bok choy, onions, brocolli, carrots, green beans and beansprouts.

My very yummy dinner!!!

1 comment: