Tuesday 22 March 2011

Crap... I had a slip up :(

Good evening world!
I have some sad news :( I cheated last night. Last night, I decided to do some baking so that my legal-hubby could take some snacks to work so I made him Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. My plan was to bake something for myself too (either my protein muffins or flourless peanut butter cookies) but after they came out of the oven it was over. I had to have one... or two... lol (I had two). I poured myself a big glass of milk and went to town. They tasted like guilt, lol. Anyways, I am back to being good again! When I used to cheat, I'd have the mentality that I ruined my whole diet and would return to my old ways. It took me a long time to get to this point where I could comeback from a slip up. On a different note, I had a horrible day at work today and although I'm not much of a drinker, I could have definitely gone for a stiff one tonight! LOL

Anyways, here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
3 strawberries

Snack:
Hummus & Mary's Organic Rice Crackers

Lunch:
Chicken Breast (deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Low Sodium Soy Sauce (2 tbsps)
Romaine lettuce (2 cups)
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
Stew beef (deck of cards)
Rice pasta (1/2 cup)
Peppers & Onions
This is Ben after our walk tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. "They tasted like guilt" I sooo hear that! No worries! You so kicked butt today, you're right back on the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey! that is barely a slip up. you deserve a treat once in a while :). im sorry you had a bad day at work. im sending you a virtual cocktail through the internet.

    ReplyDelete