Wednesday 23 March 2011

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Hello all!
So yesterday we were enjoying the warm spring weather. The children were doing all those lovely things we do in spring such as playing on the jungle gym, playing in the sand, playing hopscotch and using chalk. It was awesome! We haven't had a good snow fall for a while and I was really enjoying taking Ben for long walks, thinking about getting my winter tires off my car and retiring my hat and mitts. WELL, this morning, THIS is what we woke up to...


That is Ben, looking at the snow on our balcony. It is currently -3 and there is about 10+ inches of snow on the ground. I am so sick of all this snow! I'm a total beach-bum, so the winter months kill me. It feels like we are taking 1 step forward, 2 steps back. The first official day of spring was on Monday but what I would like to know is when will this winter finally die?!
Anyways, here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Strawberries (3)

Snack:
Hummus (2 tbsps)
Mary's Organic Crackers

Lunch:
Homemade Chili (deck of cards)
Rice pasta (1/2 cup)
Fat free Philadelphia Cream Cheese (1 tbsp)
Romaine Lettuce
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Dinner:
Homemade Chili (deck of cards)
Brown Minute Rice (1/2 cup)
Broccoli
Fat Free Kraft Singles (2)

Not sure what I will have as a snack tonight-- maybe some grapes, or maybe I will make my protein muffins but what I do know is that I am not going on a walk tonight, lol. I will do my 20 minute circuit of free weights, squats and crunches. Bye for now! Hope your day has been warmer than mine has!

No comments:

Post a Comment