Wednesday 16 March 2011

Hurray for Tea!

Yay! So a few weeks back I went to make my daily green tea and my kettle wasn't working :( I got it for $6 at Walmart in the summer so I wasn't surprised. I stopped drinking my tea because I just felt too weird to go to the stove and boil water, lol. In the meantime I ordered "Figure 8 Detox Tea" from Arbonne. Tonight I decided to plug in my kettle and see what happened. Lo and behold, water started boiling. It looks like I just didn't plug the thing in properly, lol. (I'm such a blonde!) Well the verdict for the tea is... Pretty darn good! Considering the health benefits I can definitely get used to it. The tea "supports the normal function of the liver, kidney and blood while supporting toxin elimination" and contains "milk thistle, couch, sarsaparilla root, peppermint leaves, dandelion root, uva ursi leaves, burdock root, and fennel fruit" which I'm guessing have tons of health benefits, lol. Check it out! http://www.arbonne.ca/products/weight_loss/figure8/program/detoxTea.asp?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment