Tuesday 29 March 2011

Sensitivity Detox: Day 2

Today was a good day although I felt a little nauseous after eating breakfast. Not sure if it was too early to be eating so much garlic or what. This weekend I am going to my parent's house for my dad's birthday and I am very nervous! Since I am on a very limited diet, I will probably have to bring my own meal. Every Friday, the staff members bring in "Friday Treats" which usually consists on LOTS of a junk food and ONE tray of veggies and dip, lol. It is my turn this Friday and I am going to bring some of my homemade hummus and some fruit. If I have time Thursday night (between tutoring and Grey's Anatomy) I will make a fruit bouquet. Day 2 is almost complete!
   Here is what I ate today:

   Breakfast:
   Homemade Hummus (2 tbsps)
   Mary's Organic Crackers (8)
   Grapes

   Snack:
   Apple

   Lunch:
   Salmon (deck of cards)
   Brown rice (1/2 cup)
   Zucchini

   Dinner:
   Brown rice pasta (1/2 cup)
   Ground chicken
   Brocolli
   Oyster sauce

   Snack:
   Banana
   Peanut butter (1 tbsp)

Here is a fruit bouquet I made last summer

3 comments:

  1. that fruit bouquet is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so creative!!! that is the best fruit bouquet i have ever seen. wish it could be shipped to aussie :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm sure it could be shipped to Australia but it wouldn't be very fresh! LOL

    ReplyDelete