Monday 21 March 2011

First Day Back To Work

So it was back to reality today and back to my regular eating routine!
The only down fall with my eating schedule during the week is that I go about 4-5 hours without eating, between lunch and dinner. The children at school definitely keep me active, especially the select few who like to take off and require me running after them, lol.

This is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
3 strawberries

Snack:
Grapes

Lunch:
Homemade Chili (half with ground beef, half with ground turkey, "deck of cards")
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Romaine lettuce (2 cups)
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
Chicken breast (deck of cards)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Mixed veggies




This is the children at gym time, going for a walk

2 comments:

  1. thats so cute k!!!

    and an awesome menu as well. i need the recipe for the chilli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very easy, Cat! I brown about 2 lbs of meat with a bit of canola oil, chopped onions and salt and pepper. Then I add a can of kidney beans and whatever veggies I have in the house! Usually some mushrooms, some frozen mixed veggies, etc. Add 2 cans of tomato paste and some water just to cover the meat. Then I leave it on the stove for about 30-60 min. :)

    ReplyDelete