Sunday 27 March 2011

Tomorrow is the Day...

Tomorrow is the day! *dun, dun, dunnnnnnn!* I am starting my elimination detox and going to continue it for 14 days!  To prepare today Chris finished off the rest of the fat free sour cream, I made a fresh batch of hummus, went to the grocery store to buy some more fruit and filled up on my milk today since I won't be able to have it for 2 weeks, lol. Is having hummus for breakfast for two weeks weird? lol.
Along with the goal of sticking to my detox, I am also going to try and exercise more. I do free weights, crunches and squats every other day but I'm going to try and aim for doing it daily.
I was calculating my receipts for the naturopath and my limit of $400 is creeping up fast! It's too bad my insurance company doesn't cover more, it's only March! I'm going to have to find some moolah to keep up with this!
I also wanted to share a website that another blogger shared: http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/ Although I can't eat a lot of the stuff on this website, it is still pretty awesome! Lots of great ideas for making healthy food fun and exciting! Enjoy!

Ben looking guility... 

3 comments:

  1. Hummus for breakfast isn't weird, of course this is coming from a person who used to eat cold leftovers the next day. Good luck with your elimination detox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Hope it all works out :)

    ReplyDelete