Friday 18 March 2011

Find Me a Scale!!!!!

So I am a self-proclaimed scale-whore. I weigh myself everyday, sometimes more than once. I wake up, do my business, strip down and with my eyes barely open, check the scale. I feel so weird not being able to weigh myself today. I know people say you're not supposed to weigh yourself every day, but the scale makes me feel better. Even when I see a gain, I feel accountable for whatever actions I took to make me gain that pound or two. It also helps me to get to know my body better and figure out which foods my body just doesn't agree with. I can't count how many times I'd weigh myself hoping to see a drop in the number and find that I have gained. Then I'd look back at my week and not be able to find anything that would have made me gain.  For example (this is a true story), if I am good all week and I lose 4 lbs and then on the weekend I eat a slice of lasagna and a piece of veal and I gain 4 lbs, then I know what foods I need to stay away from next time, lol. So find me a damn scale so I can feel better!!! ;)
On another note, lunch with Tiffany was nice! I stuck to my guns and ate the Tomato Basil Brown Rice Spaghettini and it was sooooo yummy! I added the chicken as planned but I didn't save half for dinner tonight. It was a decent sized portion-- not too small, not as big as I thought it would have been. I also had one peach belini. So worth it. I plan to eat very light tonight to make up for that meal, just in case it's one that makes me gain.
I thought I planned my weekend perfectly but of course, but of course I forgot somethings. I brought my V8 Fusion juice to Brampton this weekend BUT... I forgot my the inositol that I put it in. Oh well, hopefully a few days without won't hurt. I also should have brought some more of my protein muffins, since they really do the trick when I am craving a sweet. Oh well! Hopefully I'll remember for next time. Now, off to get my hurr did! Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy getting your hurr did!!! jealous.

    p.s- nothing wrong with being a scale whore! i am one myself.

    ReplyDelete