Wednesday 11 January 2012

Working My ASS Off!

Hurray for another successful day and down another pound this morning! Today I ate well, went to the gym and made another healthy concoction, lol. Here is my plan for the day:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Banana

Lunch:
Lentil concoction from yesterday
Salad (same as yesterdays)

Snack:
Yogurt
Strawberries

Dinner:
1/2 cup rice noodle
Shrimp
Cabbage, spinach, baby bok choy, onions, garlic

Delish!

So I bought my first cabbage a few weeks ago and I am in love. They are super cheap and I spread out one cabbage to work for three different meals! So versatile and yummy :) Did the same routine at the gym today although Joe`s mom wasn`t able to join me. Anyways, until next time! (...probably tomorrow :))

No comments:

Post a Comment