Sunday 22 January 2012

Updated Reward System

Recap on my reward system:

240lbs - New jeans!
230lbs - Pedicure
220lbs - LuluLemon sweater
210lbs - Bench sweater or jacket
200lbs - A ring with white gold and diamonds :)
180lbs - New swim suit (2 piece?)
160lbs - Trip! Europe or NYC. Depending on the finances, lol.
New reward system:
240lbs - New jeans!
230lbs - Pedicure
220lbs - LuluLemon hoodie
210lbs - Laser hair removal
200lbs - A ring with white gold and diamonds (If I am not engaged by then, lol) If I AM... A new tattoo :)
180lbs - New swim suit (2 piece?)
160lbs - Trip! Europe or NYC. Depending on the finances, lol.
If you recall, I received my Lululemon sweater as a hand-me-down from Heather just before I hit 220lbs. It is the "yoga-material". When I was there last, I tried on the heavy sweater material and I can finally fit into a size 12! :) So THAT is my new 220lbs goal.
I quite a few Bench sweaters so I have changed my 210lbs goal to laser hair removal. Haven't decided where though, lol. My 200lbs reward is explained, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Thought you might want to know this and try this recipe:
    Chocolate is one of the most craved foods in North America, and several studies have identified several possible reasons for this craving, from self medication of dietary deficiencies (eg, lack of magnisuim) to mood regulation due to hormonal fluctuations. If you are one of these people who suffer from chocolate addiction, a recent study shows that taking a 15 minute walk will help. If that still doesn't do it for you, here is a recipe for a low calaorie chocolate option instead of reaching for that Mars bar.

    Frosty No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

    Yield: 7 small cookies.

    Ingredients:

    1/2 cup rolled oats
    1/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
    1 large banana
    1 tsp pure vanilla extract
    1 tbsp chia seeds
    1 tbsp buckwheat groats (optional)
    1 tsp cocoa powder
    Sweetener, if preferred

    Directions:

    1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips for about 60 seconds being careful not to burn. Remove from microwave and stir so the rest of the chips melt.

    2. Roughly chop the banana and mash it into the melted chips with a fork.

    3. Stir in the rest of the ingredients into the chocolate & banana and stir very well until all oats are coated with chocolate.

    4. Line a plate with parchment and drop about 7 cookies onto it. Alternatively, you can use muffin liners. Freeze for about 1 hour or until firm. Cookies will firm up, but they won’t become solid and will remain chewy. Leave in the freezer for a quick chocolate fix any time of the day! Makes 7 small cookies at 80 calories each.

    Nutritional Info (per cookie, makes 7):

    80 kcals
    3 grams fat (1 gram sat)
    10 grams carbs
    2 grams fibre
    5 grams sugar
    2 grams protein

    xo Lindz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea of the rewards system, going to have to figure out my own!

    ReplyDelete