Thursday 19 January 2012

Hello Thursday!

It was a pretty great Thursday today :) It snowed so the children at school had an awesome time outside, I was able to beat temptation in the staff room today too! There was a huge cake and pizza for staff from the principals. I was even able to grab two pieces and take them home for Joe :)
I went to the gym every day this week and I plan going tomorrow too. Trying to get over this slight hump. Next week I think I will go back down to three days per week. On the way to the gym I got rear-ended but the damage wasn't bad so I told the girl not to worry about it. It felt good to be nice to someone, haha! Tomorrow is a P.D. Day at school so I will be sitting in a conference room all day. I better bring some snacks to keep me sane!

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
The usual!!!
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Strawberries (3)

Lunch:
Salad with the fixins
Spelt wrap
Chicken breast
Light mayo

Snack 2:00pm:
Grapes

Snack 5:00pm:
Apple

Dinner:
Ground chicken meat balls
Brocolli with a tsp of margarine
Roasted yams and onions
Ketchup :)

Delish!!!

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog at least every other day! You are doing awesome! Keep it up girl...maybe we can go bikini shopping together lol
    xo Lindsay M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Linds! Yes, bikini shopping is the plan! lol My goal is to be able to wear one by the time I go away next... whenever that may be! LOL Miss ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete