Saturday 21 January 2012

Apple-Cinnamon, Gluten Free HEALTHY Muffins!

Apple-Cinnamon, Gluten Free HEALTHY Muffins!
 



2/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup of brown rice flour
1/4 cup ground flax seeds
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1é4 cup of raisins ( didn`t have that much so I added sunflower seeds as well. Added a nice crunch :))
2 tbsps of honey (I used agave nectar)
1 tbsp of sugar (I used Splenda)
1 tbsp of cinnamon

Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
Put in muffin liners or greased muffin tin.
Bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.

My boyfriend loves my muffin, lol

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I find with using rice flour, they come out really dry and crumbly but these stayed moist, even this morning :)
    They taste like Morning Glory muffins.

    ReplyDelete