Wednesday 18 January 2012

Me: 1, Stress: 0!

Hello everyone!

So I had a pretty good day today except for a few work things and the fact that my brand new phone is a piece of crap. Trust me, I was thisclose to ordering a pizza! lol Anyways, I got through it and ate very well today. Before I tell you about my meals today, I forgot to share my new find...
Spelt tortillas! Wheat free (not gluten free) and they are actually decent! I'm so excited! I used to buy these ones from Fiddleheads but they just didn't hit the spot.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Strawberries

Lunch::
Rice noodles with pesto (1 cup)
Chicken breast
Brocolli
Fat Free Kraft Singles (2)

Snack: (Before tutoring)
Fat Free Yogurt
Strawberries

Snack: (Before the gym)
Apple

Dinner:
Quinoa (1/2 cup)
Stir fry veggies
chicken breast

Tomorrow for lunch I will have chicken in a spelt wrap with a salad... Mmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the wrap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bakery I found close to my place:
    http://www.grainharvest.ca/

    ReplyDelete