Friday 13 January 2012

Down 5lbs in 4 days!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week! I am feeling great today because I am down another pound since Monday. That's 5 lbs in 4 days! Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Apple

Lunch:
@ Pita Pit!
Chicken Souvlaki Pita with lots of veggies and light mayo

Snack:
Yogurt
Strawberries

Dinner
California roll (9 pc)
and...
a yummy and filling salad :)

After work today I went to the gym and then grocery shopping and bought a lot of veggies. I even bought a few new things to use this week:
Butternut squash to make a soup
Avocado, cucumber, crab, roasted seaweed and sushi rice... to make sushi lol
Lots of green peppers to make stuffed peppers later this week (keep ya posted)

Happy Friday, errbody!

No comments:

Post a Comment