Monday 9 January 2012

Reality Check!

Good evening everyone! I have something that I need to confess and it is really hard and depressing for me to say but I feel like I need to be totally honest with you. As you all know, I have been finding the last few months really challenging with the holidays and whatnot but I decided that today was going to be the day I go super strict again. I weighed myself the morning and it looks like I have gained 10 lbs within the last few months. I altered my weight tracker to show my new progress. It honestly makes me sick to my stomach to think about now badly I let myself down. On a lighter, and much more positive note I now feel as motivated as ever! Ate super healthy today, took my vitamins and worked my ass off at the gym. I did 5 minutes warm up on the stationary bike, about 30 min on the strength training machines and 20 minutes on the treadmill. On the treadmill I walked 5 minutes, then walked/ran 1 minute alternating for 10 minutes then walked the last 5 minutes. I felt awesome after :)

This was my lunch today:
1/2 brown rice, low sodium soy sauce, steamed brocolli

My dinner for tonight:
1/2 cup brown rice, chicken breast, steamed brocolli and 1 fat free Kraft single slice

My lunch tomorrow:
1/2 cup brown rice, chicken breast and steamed brocolli


I just realized how boring this looks but surprisingly I am doing ok, lol. I ate my typical Kashi GoLean cereal, milk and a fruit this morning and kept my energy up with some snacks; clementines, almonds, apple sauce.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kristina! I think that you will do even better now than you ever did before ;) You have the most incredible will power and I really think that you should focus on all of the weight that you have lost to this point as opposed to what you have gained. 10 pounds will come off easily especially how healthy you have been eating plus exercising!! That's AWESOME! xoxo Lindz M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add that you are still an inspiration to me :) I always think of you when it comes to making healthy choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Linds you are so sweet! Thank you for making me feel better!! Love youuuu xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete