Wednesday 25 January 2012

An Okay Day :P

Hello everyone! Had a an okay day today. The dizziness is a little better, my knee stills hurts and my dog destroyed my glasses while I was out today...but , a decent day, lol.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Banana

Lunch:
1/2 cup of quinoa
tuna-bean burger
salad with fat free, sugar free dressing

Snack:
Grapes
Banana

Dinner:

1/2 cup of brown rice with oyster sauce, chicken breast and vegetables (red and green peppers and onions)

The ohter day, I posted about my reward system and I said that once I hit 200lbs, if I wasn't engaged yet, I'd buy myself a nice ring :) This is the one I want...


You like? :) I wanted one that shows the my new-found love for myself (hence the hearts, lol). One that reminds me that I love myself enough to take care of myself. Also, something I can look down at and be reminded about how far I've come. I really hope I can get down to that weight soon :) Only 30lbs to go!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it...beautiful ring, beautiful symbolism. And beautiful you...Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete