Tuesday 10 January 2012

I Feel Amazing!

I feel amazing today! Day 2 of my born-again lifestyle, lol. Checked the scale today, (because I am a scale-whore) and I'm down 3 lbs! Today was another successful day. Ate some delicious, healthy and filling food and actually excited for the gym tomorrow! (I know, who is this girl? lol).

Breakfast:
1 cup of Kashi GoLean
1  cup of skim milk
1 banana

Lunch:
Chicken breast
Broccoli
1/2 cup of brown rice
Low sodium soy sauce
2 Fat Free Kraft Singles

Snack:
Yogurt
Strawberries
Gluten Free Banana Muffin
This was my dinner tonight. A concoction of onions, garlic, salt, pepper, cabbage, broccoli, brown rice, ground chicken, peas, lentils and tomato sauce. Delish! *muah!*



Decided to have a nice salad at "dessert". Dr. Som, (who I should really make an appointment with) would be so proud). Lettuce greens, fat free-sugar free-calorie-free dressing, sunflower seeds, almonds and Craisins. Mmmm...



Day 3 tomorrow! Wish me luck! Joe's mom will be joining me at the gym tomorrow. Should be fun :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment