Tuesday 24 May 2011

Just Another Tuesday...Kinda

Hello all!
Today I was off work, yay!!! Russell and I lounged around all day until my appointment at 4:00pm. I went to the ultrasound and x-ray clinic and got probed (literally). Hopefully the news is good-- that my ovaries have become less cystic.
After dinner I went to school for our Kindergarten Information Night. It was a quick meeting with parents about the upcoming school year. Then the Kindergarten team went out for drinks. I thought I might want to treat myself and ordered a Strawberry Daquiri. I felt regret and guilt as soon as I ordered it. A few minutes later the server came back and said they were all out of strawberry daquiris. It was a sign!... I ordered a diet coke instead, lol. Since most of us had already ate dinner, some of the ladies ordered appetizers. I ordered a small greek salad.
I noticed that I haven't been posting my daily meals so I am going to try to start doing it more often for those of you who might want to try it.

Breakfast:
Kashi (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Apple

Lunch:
Lean hamburger
Whole wheat thin bun
Pico de gallo
Pesto Sauce
Fat Free Miracle Whip
Romaine Lettuce
Kraft fat free Italian dressing

Snack:
Pico De Gallo
Rice Works chips

Dinner:
Salmon portion
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Orange peppers, zucchini and onions
Low sodium soy sauce

Dinner/Snack:
Small Greek Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment