Friday 20 May 2011

Happy Friday!

I'm on cloud 9 today :) Got tons of compliments. Had to take a pic to see what all the fuss was about :)
Today after work I went to Sobey's and bought some sushi. I'm going to have a few pieces of sushi and a salad. The plan tonight is give Russell his dinner, take him to the dog park, eat my own dinner, do laundry, do a major clean up and watch wedding shows all night, haha. Tomorrow my sister is coming down and she gave me a great idea! I've always wanted a pink bathroom but since I've lived with a boy up until now, I couldn't paint it. So tomorrow, we are going to Rona and buying some paint for my bathroom. I'm also going to buy a new shower curtain and hopefully have time this weekend to paint some matching art work.
Happy Friday, Everyone! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment