Friday 27 May 2011

Weekend Ahead...

Today I went to Fiddleheads to pick up some things for Laura. Walking in, I made sure to tell myself not to buy anything. Ha, like that worked. I picked up a pack of rice pasta (since I was running low) and I found Mary's Organic Cookies. As you might already know, I often eat Mary's Organic Crackers with my hummus. They were only $3.79 so I bought a pack. I got into the car and immediately ripped open the box. Verdict is... Let's just say I ate half the pack during my drive home, lol. They weren't amazing but they were pretty darn good! They almost tasted like store-bought chocolate chip cookies!


Tomorrow I am heading to Brampton for my cousin's engagement party. I'm sure it will be a little challenging but I am going there with the rules fresh in my head. 1) Use one small plate 2) Do the 25% protein, 25% starch and 50% vegetable ratio. Later that night Laura and I are going to watch the Hangover 2. Should be awesome! On Sunday, I am going to visit my Nonna and she is going to make me lunch. Again, sticking to the rules. Wish my luck!
I'm also pretty excited today because the size 16 jeans I bought during Easter are feeling a little loose and the caboose, lol. I tried on my size 14's and lo and behold, they look pretty darn good!!! Laura and I have made tentative plans to do a mini Buffalo shopping trip June 18th.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment