Sunday 22 May 2011

Weekend with Jen!

Hello everyone!
Hope all is well! Yesterday my sister came down to visit me, yayyy! We decided to paint my bathroom this weekend so we went to buy a new shower curtain to match and 2 new towels for the towel bar. Then we went to Boston Pizza and they have...Gluten Free pizza! I got the brushetta pizza, probably not the best choice since there was tons of cheese and no lean protein on it but 'meh'! I also added a salad with yummy poopyseed dressing. Then we went to go see the movie "Bridesmaids". It was definitely what I needed, I laughed my ass off, lol.
After the movie we went to Walmart to pick up the paint for my new bathroom, which was a mission. Apparently no one knows how to mix paint, lol. We also picked up some dessert, fat free frozen yogurt. Yummmmm-o! We put it on a whole wheat waffle with some sliced bananas and Voila!
This morning we painted the bathroom and did a little shopping. We went to Fiddleheads and I bought some "homemade" Gluten-Free chocolate chip cookies, Beanitos, Humbles and some Quinoa. The cookies were "meh", a little dry.
My Gluten Free Brushetta Pizza.
It was so yummy I had to eat a slice before taking a pic, lol
Beanitos with 2 Fat Free Kraft Singles. Yumm-o! 

I just thought this was funny, lol.

My new feminine washroom :)
Nothing like a new room to give you a fresh start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment