Monday 16 May 2011

A Brand New Week!

So I just got back from the ND's where we talked about my weightloss. Even though I have only lost 0.4 lbs in the past 2 weeks, Dr. Som was still happy with my progress. We believe my plateau could be from stress (which I've had a lot more of lately), my period or my serious lack of exercise lately (or all of the above). To get over this hump I need to start making more time for myself. So I'm going to try at take more relaxing baths, read more novels and not dwell on my finances and other stressors.
She also wants me to go get another internal and external ultrasound to see if my ovaries are doing anything different considering my new lifestyle. Tomorrow I will call Dr. Peoples and ask for a requisition.
My blood pressure is still a bit low but since I am no longer having dizzy spells, she is not worried. I am going to try to continue the Adrenal Support as well.
Other than that, I need to continue what I'm doing and fit my exercise regime in again... and stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment