Tuesday 12 July 2011

Lucky

So we got to sleep in this morning! Yay! Felt so good to roll out of bed at noon ;)
Joe started in the kitchen right away. He did the dishes from last night (I know right?!) and whipped me up a delicious egg white omelet with red and green peppers, mushrooms and fat free cheese. Delish! I am so lucky to have him :)

An omelet made by my little chef ;)

Anyways, just got back from T-Zone where I had a great work out. I totally forgot until about an hour ago but I have plans tonight to meet up with the girls from work. We are going to Boston Pizza so I have already planned my meal for tonight: A personal pizza with gluten free dough and a salad. That's the plan! Wish me luck sticking to it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristina! WOW! You have had to be quite creative...I am so proud of you! Awsome job girl :) xo Lindsay

    ReplyDelete