Tuesday 5 July 2011

T-Zone Vibrations

Hello everyone!
So I started my 2 month membership with T-Zone Vibrations and I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how it's going. Believe it or not, I think it actually works. Some people who go to T-Zone just stand or sit on the platform to increase circulation, cellulite and experience a bunch of other benefits. Me on the other hand, wanted a more challenging work out. I do squats, lunges, planks, push ups and more and I am sore! You're only supposed to do each exercise for 30 seconds but let me tell you it is not easy to hold it up! The vibrations apparently makes your muscles contract 10x more than if you were doing the exercises without the machine. My logic behind it is that you are using more muscles to keep your balance and stabalize yourself.
Anyways, I left T-Zone sweaty, slightly sore (in a good way) and with energy :)
I plan on going 5 days a week, I'll keep you posted on my progress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment