Wednesday 20 July 2011

Shrinking Again!!

Hello everyone!
Went to T-Zone today and was measured and weighed. Since July 4th, (so just over 2 weeks) I have lost 6lbs, 1" on my waist, 1" on my abdomen, 1" on my hips... and 1/4" on my neck, lol. Not bad! I am trying to work out my finances to see if I can afford to keep going once I go back to work. I also have determined that I need to stop eating late at night. Joe comes home from work around 11:00pm and eats his dinner. Then we are up until 3 or 4 in the morning and I tend to get hungry and snack. Although they are healthy snacks, I think I need to stop eating that late. Last night I curbed my hunger with lots of water and was able to drop 2lbs. So, that must be why I was plateauing a little bit.
Checked my BMI and I have dropped from a 44 to a 35 :) Still "obese"  but not "extremely obese" lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment