Wednesday 13 July 2011

I NEED TO GO SHOPPING AGAIN!!!

Last week was my first week of summer vacation and I ended up getting a lot of stuff done: Threw out a bunch of teaching stuff, organized my closests and drawers, gave away 3 garbage bags full of clothes to Talize, cleaned the apartment head to toe and went to the gym every day! I could really get used to staying home everyday ;) Anyways, I left myself with a few pairs of long jeans, one pair of dress pants, one pair of jean capris and no dressy capris! This is the pair of capris I left for myself...

Yeah, I think that might have been a mistake, lol. Since I do not work in the summer I don't get paid either. I am sitting here quietly waiting for my EI cheque to start kicking in. In the mean time, I am looking out for another 40% off all bottoms at Old Navy, maybe I can get a cheap pair of jean capris. In August, I will have to make a trip across the border to get some new work clothes since I am hoping to be down even more.

Anyways, here is the menu for today:

Breakfast:
n/a (Got to sleep in again ;))

Lunch:
Gluten Free Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
2 Gluten Free slices of bread
2 Fat Free cheese slices
1 tbsp of margarine

1 banana
1 tbsp low fat peanut butter

Snack:
Healthy Choice Fudgcicle! Yummmm...

Dinner:
Gluten Free Lean Beef Meatballs (4)
Cereal Pasta (1/2 cup)
Homemade tomato sauce
Romaine Lettuce
Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)


No comments:

Post a Comment