Wednesday 20 July 2011

220lbs Reward!

Recap on my reward system:

240lbs - New jeans!
230lbs - Pedicure
220lbs - LuluLemon sweater
210lbs - Bench sweater or jacket
200lbs - A ring with white gold and diamonds :)
180lbs - New swim suit (2 piece?)
160lbs - Trip! Europe or NYC. Depending on the finances, lol.
I know I haven't hit the 220lbs mark but I am very close! The rewards from 220lbs and lower have been sorta stressing me out, mostly because I made them nice and big... and expensive, lol. I really lucked out with this reward since it was a hand-me-down! (Whoo, hoo for hand-me-downs!) My friend Heather from work has also lost a significant amount of weight and this sweater no longer fits her so she gave it to me! I am so excited that I am able to reward myself without having to rob a bank :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment