Tuesday 9 August 2011

I Want Junk Food!!!

I have no idea what is going on with my body today but I am having severe cravings!!!
Yesterday I was on the brink of ordering pizza just because my air conditioner was still not working and I didn't feel like cooking in a hot apartment. Knowing Joe usually hits Timmy's on the way home from work, I was thisclose to asking him to grab me a donut. A donut!!! I should get off my butt today and pick up some groceries but I'm a little worried I will make some bad choices, lol.
Quick question: What do you think a couple should spend on groceries per month? Seems like we do groceries often but we aren't spending too much each time, or so I think. I'd appreciate your input!

2 comments:

  1. Well it's awesome that you resisted getting those things! Congrats on willpower! WOOO! heh

    As for groceries. Yikes... DH and I spend a good bit on groceries.
    We go shopping every week and since we're on a Primal diet, most of our food is either fresh veggies or meat.
    We can spend anywhere from 100-150 a week just depending on what was on sale and what I wanted to fix that week.
    That's not even counting the dog and cat food we have to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input! Looks like we are doing reasonably. We have spent about $150 since August 2nd, so almost 2 weeks. Actually maybe even a little less because I had to pick up the "once-in-a-while" stuff like toilet paper, laundry soap and paper towel :)

    ReplyDelete