Friday 12 August 2011

Friday Shopping with Jen! Need Your Opinions!!!

My lovely sister drove a whole hour to come visit me today :) We went to a few stores on a mission to get a feel for a dress for my cousin's upcoming wedding. I know I said I wanted to try to fit into my old red dress and although I do fit into it, I realized that, I need a nice new dress to show off my new figure ;) lol.
There are three dress possibilities. I already have my opinion, now I need yours :)

# 1:

Dress #2:

Dress #3:

FYI: The first 2 are size 14s, the blue one is a size 16 ;)

Also, had some yummy non fat key lime pie frozen yogurt ;)

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of your hard work. With PCOS it's hard to loose 1 lb let alone all the lbs you've lost. Great job. I need to come here more often to stay motivated. You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristina! Don't you look amazing! HOLY SMOKES GIRL! I think all the dresses look great on you but if I had to choose one I would pick #1...not sure why, but I think it looks very classy and I like the Black and White look on you ;) xoxo Lindz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks ladies! Appreciate the motivation. Still have a lot more work to do, but I can honestly say I am really starting to feel a lot more comfortable in my own skin :)
    Thanks again,

    ReplyDelete