Wednesday 24 August 2011

Crabby Joe's


No, my Joe isn't crabby... He's actually a pretty happy guy :D lol

This Joe is crabby, but his food isn't :) lol



I know, I'm a dork, lol. I went to Crabby Joe's for dinner with Jody and Heather. Yay! :) Unfortuntely, I didn't take a pic of my meal and I couldn't find it on the internet but I will describe it in the best way possible...by copying and pasting what it says on the menu itself, lol.

Grilled Veggie Wrap
Grilled red peppers, zucchini, eggplant, lettuce, tomatoes,
goat cheese and sun-dried tomato pesto wrapped in a flour
tortilla and baked in the oven.

It came with a soup, salad or fries. I did good and ordered a salad but Crabby Joe's only had Ranch or Balsamic vinegar dressing, both of which I don't like. Opted for a Caesar Salad and although it was delish, could not help but think of how bad it was for me :(

Caesar Salad:
Crisp romaine lettuce, bacon bits, croutons and parmesan
cheese tossed in our creamy Caesar dressing.

This is where my willpower was defeated. Both girls ordered dessert and there was no way I could watch both of them eat my favourite things without going totally nuts. I even asked one of my gf's if they wanted to split a dessert. She's prego and said no, lol.
Here is what I ate and although it was delicious, I am still feeling super guilty.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes that one guilty pleasure is just what we need. It's ok to go down memory lane every now and then but keep the goal in mind just as you have.

    ReplyDelete